Loren had the opportunity to interview Rod about the role of a teacher. This comprehensive interview provides lots of food for thought for those who are serious about yoga (and life!) but not clear about having a teacher.
Interview with Rod Stryker: Role of a Teacher
Posted:Sunday, December 8, 2013 - 12:06am
Recent blog posts
- Moving Out of Inertia
- Lunar Yoga - the other side of Hatha
- Efficiency - Doing More with Less
- Anatomy and the Lumbar Spine
- Experiencing More Joy
- Building Resolve
- From Expectations to Equanimity - a Life of Practice
- Gratitude, Soil that Seeds Our Intentions
- Continuing Education in Yoga - Building Sangha
- What is Your Purpose?